We're recruiting volunteers for our upcoming Spring programs April - June 2018.
At this time, we no longer have available volunteer opportunities for the Spring 2018 season. If you're interested in participating in the future, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest.
Our volunteers have expertise in:
• Public speaking/pitching
• Managing teams
• Attend a volunteer kick off meeting at WeWork Kinzie during the week of April 9th.
• Be available attend 2 one-hour class periods at school sites between April - June (dates and times outlined in form below).
• Be prepared to speak for 20 minutes on the day-to-day of their job and give feedback on student business plans
• Be comfortable around teenagers
PERKS OF VOLUNTEERING:
• Give back to Chicago teens through mentorship
• Help the future career development for kids in under served communities
• Build your company culture by volunteering with your team
• Build brand and company visibility